PARTNERSHIP / SPONSORSHIP OPPORTUNITIES
In a digital age, the use of video is integral to any marketing campaign. The Charity Film Awards celebrate the not-for-profit sector's use of video, whether for raising awareness, changing attitudes and behaviours or fundraising.
Statistics from year 1 - 2017
- 377 charities entered the awards with over 550 film nominations
- 73 videos were shortlisted
- 65,000+ members of the public registered and voted
- 1,000+ donations made directly to the charities who entered
- 150 pieces of media content
- Media audience was in excess of 500 million
- 220 people attended on the night (full capacity at BAFTA 195 Piccadilly)
PEOPLE DON'T SIMPLY WATCH THEY ENGAGE AND THEN THEY ACT
There are limited opportunities for organisations to partner/sponsor the awards in 2018. Complete the form below to find out more or contact us.
2017 PARTNERS & SUPPORTERS:
Who can enter?
Anyone can nominate a film to be entered for a prize - whether you are the charity, the agency who created the film or simply a fan. Our team will then qualify each entry against our terms and conditions to ensure that the charity is registered within the UK.
Promote - Donate - Celebrate
Increased exposure for charity video content
Donations made directly to good causes throughout the campaign
Celebrating the success of film in fundraising