PARTNERSHIP / SPONSORSHIP OPPORTUNITIES
In a digital age, the use of video is integral to any marketing campaign. The Charity Film Awards celebrate the third sector’s use of video, whether for raising awareness, changing attitudes and behaviours, or fundraising.
Over the past two years, the awards have driven thousands of donations to the charities who entered, over 112,000 members of the public viewing and voting for their favourite films, generated over 250 pieces of PR coverage and created a reached over 15 million social media accounts around the world. Engaging celebrities, driving views of the charities’ films and creating conversation.
Challenging the concept of how to create a compelling charity video, the winners were awarded for their innovative ways of telling their stories.
There are close to 200,000 registered charities in the UK and a growing number of CICs.
The explosion of social media and smart phones means that even the smallest of these is generating some kind of video content.
Most of this content is getting little recognition or attention
The Charity Film Awards showcase the best charity videos – generating PR, exposure, engagement and revenue for the charities.
Achievements - 2018
- 597 charities have entered the awards from household names to specialist and regional
- 171 videos were shortlisted and reviewed by a panel of high-profile judges
- 4-7 finalists were selected in each category
- The PR and Social engagement was primarily driven by the charities themselves.
- 112,000 members of the public voted for their favourite films
- Gala event attended by the charities and celebrities was held to announce winners.
- Media coverage include BBC World, Guardian, Huffington Post, Mail Online
PEOPLE DON'T SIMPLY WATCH THEY ENGAGE AND THEN THEY ACT
There are limited opportunities for organisations to partner/sponsor the awards in 2019. Complete the form below to find out more or contact us.
Promote - Donate - Celebrate
Increased exposure for charity video content
Donations made directly to good causes throughout the campaign
Celebrating the success of film in fundraising